I bought this a couple of months ago and it's been pretty good up till now.I did not have discomfort with it at all and it seemed to be working well since I had noticed some reduction in hair growth.

However yesterday, when I was half way through flashing my second arm, I noticed that both my arms were stinging quite badly and I had to stop. I noticed red marks after a while and today there are very obvious burn marks on both of them.

This is quite surprising since I haven't had any issues with it till now; my skin tone and hair color are well within their specified guidelines.I'm not sure that it's safe to use anymore.

This person wrote the review because of "harmful product" of silkn hair remover from Silkn and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Silkn to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Silkn for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Silkn?

Comments

Same thing happened to me.